In the Janeczko Clinic, patients are offered a range of chemical peels that can be comprehensively adjusted to the needs of the skin. Below you will find a range of surface peels that smoothen and moisturise the skin, as well as clear the pores.
- NeoStrata Clarifying Peel: for mixed and acne-prone skin. A combination of mandelic and citric acids fights skin imperfections: impurities, blemishes and acne scars; it improves the appearance of oily, acne-prone skin. Clarifying Peel regulates sebum secretion, clears and reduces pores, gently exfoliates and intensively refreshes the skin.
- Piruvex Peel: a new peel with pyruvic and lactic acids, providing excellent effects in all patients with acne. It improves the condition of mixed and oily skin with impurities by regulating the activity of sebaceous glands. It also helps to remove blemishes. Additionally, the treatment is used in anti-ageing therapy: it reduces fine wrinkles, moisturises, improves skin tone and firmness. The peel contains pyruvic acid (40%) and lactic acid (10%).
- Acnelan: a dermatological anti-acne treatment. Due to the presence of a patented complex of active ingredients (salicylic acid, mandelic acid, shikimic acid and sodium lepargilate) it reduced acne lesions of various etiology and severity. It also reduces acne scars and post-inflammatory discolourations, as well as helping to prevent new lesions. The treatment involves at-home use of AcneOne cream.
- Mandelac M: a gentle peel for sensitive skin. It contains large molecules that penetrate slowly through the corneal layer and do not cause stinging or irritation. It is appropriate for acne-prone skin, seborrheic skin, skin with folliculitis and rosacea, as well as to prepare the skin for fractional laser treatments.
- Time Peel Filorga: a combination of a glycolic peel and gluconolactone, intended for normal skin revealing signs of photoageing. It is very effective in eliminating perifollicular keratinisation and comedones.
- Purles Peels: a set of compatible peels that can be applied simultaneously, which allows them to address different problems in one application. We can use combinations of various acids, including, for example, TCA, mandelic, azelaic, salicylic, lactic and pyruvic acids, arginine and urea.
- A citric peel is a treatment perfect for those who need to refresh and brighten their skin. Apart from its exfoliating properties, the peel provides the skin with anti-ageing active substances. Unlike other peels, it can be safely used in the eye area. The citric peel eliminates fine lines and oedemas, offers intensive hydration and a pleasant feeling of comfort. It may be used together with retinol pads, providing additional stimulation for the skin. It is a comprehensive treatment for rejuvenating the eye area.